RE/MAX Premier Realty Property Management - The Villages Florida Area
We're the Real Estate Leaders. No one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX at a glance:
- Who we are
What began in Denver, Colo., in 1973 as "a pad of paper and a dream" is now a global real estate franchise network that spreads across 39 countries and eight territories, on six continents.
- Network size
The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept of enabling real estate professionals to maximize their business potential has evolved into a network of more than 100,000 agents in more than 65 countries with more than 7,000 offices.
- RE/MAX Sales Associates
RE/MAX Associates, on average, lead the industry in production, experience, and professional designations.
- The RE/MAX Balloon logo
The red, white and blue RE/MAX Balloon, with its "Above the Crowd!®"slogan, is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world. With more than 120 RE/MAX Hot Air Balloons around the globe, RE/MAX has the one of the world's largest balloon fleets.
- An industry leader
RE/MAX is the No. 1 real estate organization in Canada and in the United States.
- Global expansion
The first RE/MAX region outside the United States and Canada was the Caribbean Basin, opened in 1991. It was followed two years later by RE/MAX of Mexico. In 1995, RE/MAX expanded into Southern Africa, Spain, Israel, Italy,and Germany. Since then, RE/MAX regions have become established in across Europe, in Asia, and in Australia.
- Record RE/MAX production
In 1999, RE/MAX Associates were involved in more than 1 million sales transaction sides within a single year in the United States alone – an industry milestone. The audited production figures represent the most transaction sides in a single year ever recorded by any real estate network. The RE/MAX network has repeated the feat ever since.
- The RE/MAX Concept
RE/MAX stands for "real estate maximums."
- In exchange for paying a management fee and a share of the monthly office overhead, RE/MAX Associates keep the maximum allowed amount of their commissions and receive the many benefits of RE/MAX programs and services.
- By offering Associates maximum commissions and maximum career freedom, RE/MAX influenced competitors to re-examine and adjust their own policies toward sales agents, thus dramatically changing the industry.
- As the network grew, renowned for its top producers and quality service to consumers, so did support programs, making RE/MAX a dynamic force in real estate education and technology.
- The organization was one of the first real estate companies to have its own proprietary television network and one of the first in the industry to develop a site on the World Wide Web.
- Committed to real estate service
In a business environment of mergers and acquisitions, RE/MAX is the only major real estate network still owned and directed by its founders.
RE/MAX commitment to its membership has led to an ever-increasing number of accolades from the business community at large, including selection of RE/MAX as the best in the business. In its annual ranking of top franchises, Entrepreneur magazine named RE/MAX the number one real estate services franchise in 2000. On the consumer front, Worth magazine honored RE/MAX in both 1999 and 2000 with its prestigious "Readers' Choice" award as the best real estate brokerage.
- More than 44 Years Above the Crowd
RE/MAX - now an established industry leader. RE/MAX looks ahead to even greater development and success in its next half century of operations.
Community involvement is highly valued at all levels of the RE/MAX organization - from individual Associates to RE/MAX offices, regions, and RE/MAX International.
RE/MAX cause marketing and charity fund raising take on many forms:
- Most recently, RE/MAX has become a national co-sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at Komen Race for the Cure® events.
- The RE/MAX organization has been the official real estate sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network since 1992.
- Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary, the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail Liniger.
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience, a conservation and community center promoting understanding of the natural world and its conservation through art and education.
All these venues and more represent the RE/MAX network's commitment to community involvement, serving the public beyond its real estate needs.